What did you do to your car today?

Ouch, at least it was in the name of Drift.

care to explain and/or take some daylight pics?

some things are better left unsaid for now

i built some custom armor plating for the jeep.

Have i mentioned how much i hate jeeps lately !!??

drove it, drifted it, taking time to get to know her :slight_smile:

Street drifting costs alot, ask me how I know :shifty

how do you know?

I heard your front end has been modified just like benny’s :rofl

Put a fairing on the rack, hopefully it kills some of the wind noise a bit. Also I’m pretty sure rack companies are the only people on the planet who can charge $60 for a piece of plexiglass.

You have heard correctly.

:ahh

Washed, waxed and cleaned the windows and interior on the truck. Also filled it up with gas and checked the mpg- 15.4. Thats the best Ive ever gotten with it.

picked up a new oil pan, and some oem gaskets.

Got it out of impound.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs005.snc1/4157_99203752036_747952036_3160698_3338571_n.jpg

it sat outside… fail.

Both of them did. At least it didn’t rain, though…

yeah. still sucks…

There was still no reason to impound the bikes. He only did it because one of our friends goes “heres the highlight of Niskayuna right here” and Stevens flips out and goes “both of the bikes are gone!” Like what the fuck, that shouldn’t influence a single thing. I deserve every single ticket that I got, but the bikes impounded? Unnecessary.

a misdemeanor offense = impound. obviously its up to the citing officer but its an option. when i got my reckless the cop was like i should tow your car but you served and had paper work and stopped before i got near you, so im letting you drive it home.

Yeah, but still there was no reason to Impound Brian’s bike as well.

it was riden by someone out of class. so on a technicality, yes he could.