What did you do to your car today?

axles :ohnoes

drove it kingston

barked 2nd gear

ordered new springs

Beat the shit out of it! Soo much fun :excited

http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=958&stc=1&d=1246865038

is that the best you can do?

on my way home from work this morning i rolled into it in 3rd on central and proceeded hitting the limiter a few times, im sure everyone within earshot loves it at 545am

yeeeaaaahhhhhh

NICE!!! :excited

Cant wait till august

Brett granted im extremely happy you got your car out but your starting to sound a lil like “Mr. SSSSSSSSSS” with all this my car talk

With the heavy 18’s and sticky tires yeah. When I had my 17’s on I could rope them into 3rd.

• rep. dont compare me to him. i dont say im blowing it sssssidewayz or say i tried to race a stock civic up rt 9.

i shall not go into it deeper, but remember you dont know me very well, or what type of person i am. i dont have to lie to make friends, or to make my car sound cool, or fast. its a garbage VW, that spools late, hits hard and doesnt have enough tiree

the 18s will spin easier FYI.

niceee what ones? i’ll be ordering ST’s within the next few days, just have to cash my check from the MR-S wheels

Im just messing around man :lol

What does knowing you have to do with it? I know you enough from talking to you that your nothing like that.

If you made up Sideways stories with the VW i’d be worried lol

I thought you were doing the koni/gc? :wtf

i don’t have $1,500+ to spend on suspension right now, it’ll handle no better/worse than stock on the ST’s and won’t need new tie rods, ball joint, the rest of the bushings, strut tops, camber plates, etc. that the GC/K setup requires

i’m looking around for used ones, but if i can’t find any within the next week or so i’ll drop the $215 shipped for new ones and offload them nest year for $150+. works for me.

inbefore :facepalm, i couldn’t care less.

$$$$$$$$ Wheels before suspension…

I BEAT THE BALLS OFF IT last night. a few may, or may not have witnessed that

Walked by it and thought to myself how hideous it truly is.

I know what must be done.

Bent my intercooler so it wasn’t smashed against the frame rails :lol

And walked a mustang (GT or something IDK) this morning at 7am in Nisky :lol I haven’t really lined up with anyone in a long time, twas fun :rofl

me n you needs to fool around sometime :gay2