What did you do to your car today?

Word. Now that bumper, can be proven to be HOT & RARE!!!
FLYIN OFF SHELVES!

If I wanted my wheels gone, I could probably sell them for $650-$700 with tires right now. There are tonssss of people on Honda-Tech that want 15" wheels that prefer OEM or Rota. It’s not $1500-$1600, but they’d be movin’ and I’d have cash in my hand fast.

Just like my Slipstreams, I put them up F/S in Feb. and they were gone in a week for $350.

that was just lucky as hell though :rofl:rofl:rofl

do you see how much restored BBS’s are going for on the forumz? i dont need to prove myself, the numbers speak for themselves

i know… thats why i said that…

and find me 4x100 rota somethings 15x8 +35 or so

thnx

yeah, I see a few sets on there…I also see a TON of "BUMP"s…meaning, they aren’t moving. Same with high collar Volks, SSRs, Works, Regamasters.

but they do sell eventually. for $. patience, grasshopper.

You two! Either fight, joey will get a weapon for every 20 pounds you have on him kramer, or get a divorce

Yeah, after a bunch of price drops.

lol

they be hatin on the BBShits that are currently in literally 296 pieces taking up my entire garage :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I’ve had a NGK plug crack in 3 pieces on me when i took it out to change it:rofl

just saw this post.
I know how you feel. I went through 10 plugs last year after my tune on nitrous.:banghead Sadly, the 10th plug said “fuck you K20” :frowning:

get wedsport rims. i like those alot

I found the plastic bag with random car parts in my storage room, and fished out the hood emblem. Now I just have to paint it before I put it back on.

^ signature cracks me up. swift + 1300cc Busa motor would be cool

Yeah, what exactly makes it a sleeper? Those cars are so slow its like the driver is sleeping.
5 minutes @ 66 mph in the 1/4?

EDIT: Yeah I’d love a busa swap in it, it would be hilarious.

Who’s car are you talking about? I don’t think mine has ever seen the track. If you saw the car you’d get the joke.

EDIT: It was HANSTECH’s car before I bought it off him. He gutted it and dropped like 300lbs off the thing(so it weighs about 1500lbs). Then he threw intake(plus 50mm tb), custom exhaust, and open headers on it. My wife doesn’t get it either.

I was just joking too

yeah the elbow of the metal tab started to melt away a little, i just changed the plugs and im finally getting a new tune on thurs morning in Mass. getting my new maf and injectors tuned in…so it should actually be running 100% for the first time in a long LONG time

lol, sorry about that 10th plug joey

didnt happen to me, knock on wood

:lol yeahhh the little elbow of metal and most of the white ceramic were gone each time I pulled the plugs :rofl

And, I’m expecting a ride in the Cobra at some point SON!