What did you do to your car today?

but im kinda scared it will affect the handleing to the point where…it just plane ol sucks.

ah, okay. i’ll just wait for the suspension to come in then and then do some measuring afterwards.

votblindub y are you such a putz?

FWD cars understeer naturally, FSB will just increase it. remove get 28mm rear. all is well. my car is just fine. i was hammering some twisties down in dutchess county last saturday.

i dont know, Pete, i dont know.

Installed the new water pump and relocated the PTU from off the timing belt cover to under the nose panel.

You guys weren’t lying about that gasket remover, its stronger than paint thinner.

beat the ever loving shit out of it

Spent hours replacing a turbo coolant line that runs behind my block. And noticed my downpipe is now more like an oval :lol

:rofl

Couldnt have said it better

installed my new intake, and ordered the coilpack relocation bracket.

next up is to yank out the egr charcoal canister and all the emission shit that clutters shit up.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2775/img2005h.jpg

new fuel pump, and a few rolling burnouts to scrub the new tires a bit.

ordered new door handle covers and threw some black smoke!

when we gonna race. i’ll show you real diesel power.

:rofl

Worked on it until 3 hours ago…and now I’m off to work:banghead

btw i recommend not getting it hot or near anything that gets hot…

When I was using it over the winter a breeze came in the garage and shot some overspray towards my garage heater and got on the outside of it (it was off at the time, when I turend it back on the permetex got hot)… yea well i couldent og in the garage for about 30 mins because the fumes burned my nose/eyes

Launched it 5 feet into the air…

found out it was leaking gas while at walgreens picking up drugs. I floored it home and pulled the tank. A zip tie was on the frame with the tie part sticking up. It must have been rubbing on the tank all this time and it finally punctured it. :facepalm

washed it

haha good to know

put in test pipes last night