What did you do to your car today?

Word. I love rain.

I drove my Elantra to work and back and put gas in it after the gas light came on. Other than that nothing exciting.

I havent seen my Mustang since Sunday and I really dont care when the next time I see it will be.

the lexus- nothing its across town in the rich peoples parking garage safe and sound…for free :ninja

the subaru- drove to work, drove over a curb,kicked the door shut

put some good ol 40 cetane in er and rolled some coal.

I didn’t even look at my car today. I pregamed in it yesterday before a concert at Northern Lights though :lol:

primed the fuel system.

:banana

HESS has 42 cetane diesel.

Well the Civic…errr wait, it has no motor :pete …But I did bring the block to the machine shop :banana

Trans Am is doing it’s usual, hard parking

Accord, barreled through some mud at work, pulled the E-Brake a few times, hit some construction cones on the highway…

40 cetane right off of 378 right before the hill in troy.

i’ve seen 40 and 40+

i hit a bucket of joint compound today on central.

42 at hess by bourbon st.

On purpose or accidental? Because I swerve to hit shit :lol

it was just there, car to my left, thought i had enough room to clear it. but didnt… oops.

i used to blast shopping cars in my maxima at like 25

Having a new alarm system installed… As always, putting money into it. :lol

alarm? do they work? last time i broke into a honda… :umm

The integra has a crazy alarm set up

:lmao

Which is great if it worked. lol The damn car wouldnt unlock. After having to climb in through the hatch to unlock the car, I said the hell with it and decided to have a new one installed.

It use to work fine…oh well theres still the hidden cut off switch which is crafty