What did you do to your car today?

Yikes…

Got 47.2mpg in the hypermiling competition.

Prepping for sale.

Not too shabby…

Get your hood cut up yet? :lol

Ehh gotta find a new lock screw for the dremel :frowning:

fugg that, just buy a new mandrel from lowes or something. often a bitch locating just the right screw for the cutoff mandrel.

didn’t even know you could do that. :shifty

Picked up my new tranny for my civic today.

washed her down

:lol lol @ everyone skurred of the AP’s.

Just so many things about an off shelf tune that may or may not “line up” with the setup on your car. Some wear by them, others(like myself) try to steer people towards a more suitable tune. Then in the same breath though, an “ok” of the shelf tune is still better than a shitty custom tune so it’s all a per setup thing.

Not knocking you or your car. Just subarus are known for their quirky sleeve cracking, rod knocking type of motors. Of course I’m not one to talk, bought one here recently(wrx that is) :lol

Yeah you pretty much covered it all:lol

Are you making your own DCCD controller or are you modifying an aftermarket one?

I understand where you are coming from.

I bought mine through Perrin which is very good about even tweaking OTS maps if you do have an issue with the way it works (which I will have the option of using either map, Perrin or Cobb). I only have a cat back exhaust, everything else is OEM on the car so it should do alright. A protune/dynotune/customtune would be ideal, however returning those to stock without the use of an AP isnt easy, plus the hassle of locating an AWD dyno around here is a little drive, I think Moon Performance in Lake Placid is the closest to me.

Piston rings like to crack in the GR’s and I have been on the shitty stock OEM tune for 35K+ miles, its even the original tune before the recall that was supposed to address it, so anything has to be better. :lol

What year is your WRX?

Canned tunes spell death, at least with my platform.

Everytime I start my car it spells death. :lol

Yeah moon is closest, Seth doesn’t work there any longer(actually lives 5 minutes from me in Malta).

my car is an '02 with an 06 sti drivetrai and '94 EG33 svx engine. major hybrid.

oh hold the fuck up, Seth live in Malta?!

:shifty

gotta track him down and crack a beer with the man :shifty

I thought he went out east of us?

I’ve heard rumors of a house warming party. Mostly because I’m the one who told him to have one. Delicious chocolate cake will be provided by yours truly.

Delicious cake.

The cake is a lie.

Granmassa got a cake when I went to his house the first time too.
I think you and Sam got ripped off Benny. :lol