What did you do to your car today?

put new battery terminals in the car and flushed the cooling system

re- dynoed w/ stock wheels on car 550rwhp 500 rwtq n/a and compression and leak down test. :drink

did you tune it for nitrous or are you staying n/a?

lets see, I took the seats out of my VR4. Come to find out that my moonroof was leaking while my car was outside and my carpet is SOAKED… Thats gotta get pulled now…

Dan, where is the vr4? where are you gonna keep it for the winter?

Finally made the voyage over to Brook’s shop. Now the real work can begin. I may need to finally start a project thread for it…

this may sound kinda stupid loL but put a dehumidifier in the car… thats what i did when my shit got wet :smile

its getting ported heads, ported tb and ported intake, and im gonna run a smaller shot of gas so i dont have to DEtune for the 95% of the time im not on the n2o. I have my fingers crossed for 600rwhp n/a and then maybe a 75 -100shot

Man… 600NA… must be nice. :lol

Welll lets see i put brand new pads and rotors all around and new calipers in the front … old ones where seized…the car stil needs new tie rod ends in the front and fix a rattle in th exhaust and tune up the engine (oil.coolent.plugs)…then a bath

id like to thank jason at gearhead for the help too

I put a quart of oil in green lightning today. New motor/trans mounts and a front main seal next week.

worked a little deal out with a fellow e36’er to get yet another set of wheels for my hoopty.

teaser :excited

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/bennyfizzle/wheels003.jpg

clearly SSR’s

Thank you Captain Obvious!

looked at my pretty cam

and that is all.

Integral A2 perhaps? Not a fan. Old school SSR is where it’s at

word, show him up with your old school SSR’s :cool

:crackup

today…

Checked up on the Trans Am…

and pushed the white Civic around to make room…garage bound soon for some tucking and fabricating :cool

I just don’t like “thin” 5 spokes in general. At least the M had some brakes to show off behind them.