What did you do to your car today?

put a new driverside axle in … and took off the CF lip … car looks like shht without a lip on …gay

Made some progress on the big turbo jetta project. combined a TDI and 1.8T trans and made a limited slip, big tooth syncro, close ratio custom trans. or something like that. lol

Painted the shaved engine bay. And made 3 big Summit racing, FrozenBoost and ATP orders to get the rest of the missing pieces.

Made a sweet -4 oil feed, -10 oil return, -10 coolant return line all Aeroequip and stainless bling.

Wrinkle coated the throttlebody.

this weekend I am making a polished stainless power steering res box, coolant res box and hopefully getting the engine back in this bitch.

you can do wrinkle coat at home? i thought it was like powdercoating or something similar

its spray paint…

ohhh, i thought it was a more complicated and a more durable process than just spray painting

Dropped it off at the dealership for the following reasons:

1. groaning sound at speed
  2. knocking in front end at low speed
  3. leaking axle seal (AGAIN!)

Turned out to be a worn out rear wheel hub, worn out swaybar endlinks, and yet again the infamous leaky axle seal.

dude that sucks…

Probably everything else that got damaged during my accident.

similar problem the orignal owner of my evo was having… they kept fucking up on the axle seal, tried replacing it 3 times and still leaked. he then took it to a more competant dealer and all was well.

Evo’s a lemon.

Ur a lemon

evo’s a POS

Eura pos

thanks

Shits DUMPY.

GOT EMMM

Nobody “gottttt emmmm”

Errbody GOT EM.

put the slicks on and drove it down central ave.

The pass side is leaking now though.

Driver side was the culprit beforehand.