What did you do to your car today?

yea man, external wastegate opening up passing a cop to catch the green arrow lead to a no inspection ticket haha

thats why im getting mine fixed.

word, getting it re-routed? i like the raw, “WTFFFFF”, people scaring sound of it, so i’m gonna keep it :excited

haven’t gotten tired of it… yet.

it costs money, so i doubt youll ever do it.

ha ha should of called me back when i told ya to could of avoided that ticket

na, not true. if i have to pay for something i’ll pay for it. i’m just not gonna pay for something that isn’t worth it for me to do… like re-routing a wastegate. not my style.

getting pulled over for noise pollution, is more your style.

yea, i was gonna call you back but the cel came back on so i didn’t even bother. i gotta put new plugs in it and see what happens cause colonies finest don’t liek me :umm

misfire codes eh

acually he followed me all the way to the funearal home by my house and he said my exhaust was really quite when he was behind me… i just didn’t see the cop… oh well.

misfire counter disabled… i had a couple ghost codes i needed to rid of so i sent my ecu out to get reflashed

I need BKR7E’s as well.

Painted my throttle cover today to match the new black intake pipes

Looks good man!

so i cleaned my truck yesterday, took a few hours.

Wheels were getting shitty, had to scrub road salt and grim off them! Im starting not to like chrome wheels in the winter!

Well I went out for a few hours and came back outside to see that it snowed and the roads were wet. Passed 2 plow trucks on the way home, one almost ran me the fuck off the road cause he was plowing the whole damn road at once! This wasn’t out in the boondocks, this was coming from Jim P.s area.

sorrry, no pics!

Nothing. But I hear Boxersix is making good progress on it. ;D

Bought stuff so I can install my ricer ass greddy catch can :lol

Paint the intake manifold too :nod

I’m gonna be saving that for when I have to pull the plenum to change more injectors. I want to get it powder coated black.