What did you do to your car today?

I bumped mine into the back of my friends car last night :rofl

I rolled mine into my brother’s truck the weekend before christmas. :headbang

Inline fixed my exhaust/driveshaft :bdance. <3 my 240.

i slid into the back of my sisters car day after christmas :crackup

Pulled my motor and spent way to much on not enough parts ::slight_smile:

All before 730am? That takes skill.

crashed it into a snow bank trying to blow a 360 in the middle of this street off of 7 in nisky then got stuck for liek 10 mins until the tires hjit pavement and pulled out

:smiley: !!

I changed my wiper blades today and put winter ones on. They seem to work pretty good. Hopefully theyll last 35k miles like the last two sets of blades have.

LOL.

picked up the H.O.G. for her today!!! cant wait to put her on!

tranny will be out of the s14 with the removal of one bellhousing bolt and the tranny crossmember!

welded up rocker box’s put out riggers in and fit main part of hoop.

and proceeded to bounce truck off guide rail the other day …

hey hank, any interest in my 86 bronco i’m selling?

pulled the interior out of my regal, then went and broke off some body mount bolts…fun!

Drove it.

Well…i went to install my billet rear motor mount…and this is what I was met with…

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9347/motormountvi0.jpg

I spend my whole day today to clean my car… and set up my new air cleaner…

A cool idea from SEO Test

shopped for parts drove it. yay!!!

finished installing a new strut on the grey car and did a couple other things while waiting for my shifterbox comes in the mail but i did take a few measeurments of how the car shits… from the ground to the beginning of the wheel well in the front is 26.5 inches and the rear is 27and 3/4inches… ground clearance in the middle of the car is 11inches!! the bottom of the front bumper is nearly 8.5 inches off the ground!!! shits gonna be a beast in the snow/mud.

Absolutely nothing except drive it. I cant remember the last time I washed it or vacuumed it. Its been atleast 2 months now.

I sold parts off my other car yesterday though.