What did you do to your car today?

well… I changed my spark plug wires today… cuz one ripped in half lmao… no more misfires FTW :slight_smile:

I drove mine to work and parked it in a snowbank.

+1 I got mine figured out, it was a coil pack. Misfires fucking suck, but it’s great when you’re used to them and then they’re gone :smiley:

bought 33’s for the jeep

Did this

for this

What is that, OEM+fresh paint+lip?

I got sawdust all over my back seat and left most of it there. I dont sit back there.

Yep, OEM bumper with Stillen TT GTZ Lip.

looks great dude

I washed my car today :slight_smile: yay

Cool. You painting the lip or no?

Yeah its getting painted, just need to test fit it and cut out the vents in the bumper first.

Thanks man

k00l. Do you have a build thread? I’d like to see your plans for the engine/suspension/etc.

Nah I don’t, If its worth posting I’ll just post up here or something. Engine will be swapped for a TT, suspension will be Tein w/ EDFC and so on. All when the funds allow of course lol

put a fresh fuel filter and new screen on the lift pump. oh how nice it feels to roost 3rd again.

brought the beater to the scrape yard. Now I need a car soon…

Installed a billet rear motor mount and a white LED trunk kit…

Removed some extra intake resonator piping and installed my lip

Parked in a snowbank at hvcc

Put a vacuum in the front seat area during work to go from one building to another (across the parking lot) and got more dirt and crap on the floor. I didnt even bother using the vacuum to clean the car.