What did you do to your car today?

Ready for this one?

I washed my DD for the 1st time in the 3 years I have owned it.

:wow :ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh OMFG My car is washed CLEAN and spotless and i dont even drive it. AAAAHHHH!!

bad wheel bearing, and the car is 2 years old?? quality parts for sure.

Yeah, they said it goes behind the motor and by the tranny and they dont want to risk burning their hands doing it. All the Ford dealers I called said the same thing. They wouldnt do it on a Saturday either.

.7 hours was what it paid according to the service invoice they gave me but since it was a recall it was free.

you got hustled.

realized it was falling apart. took said part and threw it in the trunk

fender flare?

didnt cost me anything and I just borrowed my dad’s car for the day and he picked up my truck.

And Dave- I swear I saw your old red coupe at Dakota steakhouse last night. If not your old car then it was another really clean red Jetta coupe.

legit compaint ,but i have done it on a hot motor a few times before it was recalled .just gotta have a set of balls and not be scared

nah door trim, i gotta get new clips

nope my old car is in mass. not really driveable. ask me how i know :Idiots

put that battery terminal washer and spray on the battery posts
and put this sweet old school GE spotlight in my car for whenever it would be needed lol
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/cjrusso/SSPX0153.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/cjrusso/SSPX0155.jpg

Washed it.

i was thinking bout doin that today too. maybe ill throw on the escalade door handles too!!!

So far today driven her through 3 states and have 2 to go…

Started it in 12 deg weather heading home from work. Thing idled at like 10k rpm. F1 style homeboi.

Started it in -2 deg weather this morning. Drifted it out of my driveway and hauled ass to work.

blew up the buick yesterday, removing plates and calling A1 autocrushers to come get it… unless anyone wants it on here… 150$ and its yours!!! USE IT FOR TARGET PRACTICE?! OR MAYBE A FIRE DRILL?

HAHAH howd u manage that one?

190k miles… slipping tranny… motor goes to redline, went POOF… said eh fuck it…

Ah, the legacy continues.