What did you do to your car today?

weirder that he posts his actual penis on a forum thats 99.7% male.

Paulie,

I received your message requesting my cock pics w/o women in them. As we both know, I said no at first, but your threats involving a crossbow and a dildo frightened me, so I regretfully sent them. Just wanted to make sure you got them as myself and my immediate family are scared…

Had the driver side wheel bearing replaced at Depaula.

Enough of the shit already. Just stop.

PEANUT JELLY BUTTTERRRRSS

Anyway I got my truck back from Metro Ford today. Well actually my dad did since I was working and had his car.

Brake booster vacuum hose replaced.

^ Sounds like they put in a full days work to replace that! Glad everything is fixed!

pulled the floormat out and drained the water off it from the melted snow then proceeded to put the floor mat back in…

I know Paul loves his truck, and I was praying all day that the techs@Metro Ford got it back to him ASAP.

Yeah when I heard about the repair I said a quick prayer. Paul you should pray to Allah also to thank him for the good techs at Metro Ford.

brake lines in the girls car.

LOTS to do to the truck tommrow :slight_smile:

No cost to me recall on it. They needed the truck for half a day to do it because they had to do it on a cold motor.
After the second notice in the mail I realized I should probably get it taken care of.
Otherwise I would never take my truck to a dealer for repairs, especially for something so simple and stupid.

cold engine to replace a brake booster vacuum line? wow they sure got you suckered in. they could have had it in and out in under an hour im sure

Got my Vtec solenoid in the mail today.

Bolting that on the diesel?

hell yea! gotta have v8 turbo diesel Vtec.And thanks Brett I can’t spell for shit. :lol

*edit underboosted on the womans user name.

you have spelled solenoid a few different ways. colonie edjacashun FTW

Haha ^^

My car rides like it’s brand new again thanks to a new wheel bearing.

WOO

Took the borla exhaust off, test fitted the buchur muffler to see how it would look. I then took it off and put the stock exhaust back on. Then I sold the borla to my fellow valet expert whose got an EB IX Evo