What did you do to your car today?

Because

1. price
  2. you get reman. either way
  3. I’ve gotten 3 sets already from Advance Auto parts and they all keep seizing. Therefore, I’m trying out EBay to see if I have better luck.

killed the battery :rofl whoops

i paid cash.:shifty

that i withdrew from your account, with said card and number

thats why GM needed to keep their hands of SAAB engineering!!!
i mean the new Cobalt’s have the reverse lock on all the Standard tranny’s now which means like in my car the key cant be removed without the car being in reverse

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

WHY ON EARTH

Yeah that would suck for remote starters :lol

well the “lock” can be removed on the shifter so if u hated it or wanted to do a remote starter you could do so well at least on the SAAB’s u can remove it

Seems like a stupid idea. I remember my brother’s Focus having some piece of shit thing you had to lift up on under the knob to put it in reverse but you could still take the key out in any gear.

He removed that thing and was able to shift it normally.

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaabib

junk.

The gear ratios suck, that’s for sure.

Installed new oem shift boot, pass side inner fender liner and various nice shiny new bolts all straight from Honda

OEM goodness

OT: looked outside at it and laughed cause of how dirty it is.

installed new cam shaft, verified torque on ARP head studs.

got pissed off at it , as it runs like a bag of shit for no reason .it ran fine last weekend now its queefin ,fartin through the exhaust and runnin pig rich

bad O2 sensor?

nah ,a bad o2 wont do that ,im thinkin its the opti “distributor” again

had the snow all washed off again… looks like 7 days of no snow to come :slight_smile:

can you get rid of that and put a normal distributor on it?

Ive been hoping for snow so none in the forecast kinda sucks. I do need to wash my truck before I forget what color it is though.

not without goin to a carb setup ,or aftermarket setup .but aftermarket setups are serious coin and not really worth it the way the car is now