What did you do to your car today?

installed my new steering wheels and sandblasted a few parts

WOW WOW WOW… you got a new wheel. you’ve had that for so long AND your mom gave it to you… that thing went from car to car. did you cry a little when you took it off?

damn thats wack! 30 bucks went 3 weeks for me!

it will be a garage mascot for now

FTW. i have 2 of them

doesnt bother me a bit gotta pay if you want something that will tow a train! although i might pick up a tdi for the fiance to run around in. and ill take the civic.

just went out to pick up my dads 4" straight pipe afe exhaust and on the way back i blew massive amounts of smoke on a ford powerjoke after i out launched him!

:rofl

Dmax showin suckas what time it is.

Technically its suppose to be ( on the dohc) 21/27 (18/20 on the NEW standards set by the epa to calculate fuel) …I never sat down to figure it out for my car. I get ~380 on a full tank. Its usually 65ish%highway/35ish% regular roads. ive put 45k on it since aug 07 :lol.

Most i ever got was 429 going to maryland @70mph cruise. the needle was on e, but had enough room to go further… i just wasnt testing it 3 hours from home on the highway. :lol And all is on 89oct. never once put 87 in my car.

had to he looked over and pointed out the gauges to his buddy then proceeded to laugh. so i blew his doors off :rofl this new tuner keeps impressing me!!!

Nice. I still gotta get a ride in your truck

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl im dying over here

Finished welding the outside reinforcement plates on the top, flipped the frame over and finished all the welds on the bottom too. Ground out the “fingers” inside the perches and started to fit the reinforcements plates for them.

Changed the battery on the daily and changed the oil. Changed the wifes oil too. Good day today, I missed my garage :slight_smile:

Have you riddin in ethier of our trucks? You would be surprised.

Good work. Keep it up. Was it a 7.3 or 6.0? The 6.0’s hammer pretty good with the usual upgrades!

no i havent, i’d love to though! always loved big diesel trucks. i was only laughing because what you guys said was hilarious :rofl

You don’t know the first thing about diesel trucks!

Who are you kidding, he doesn’t even know the second thing.

LOL. Ouch Kramer.