What did you do to your car today?

lol did the same with my acura, looks like it should instead of black/grey dirt :lol

Wat? Thought you sold it?

PARKED IT

PARALLEL

Put the tonneau cover on. Sure is a bitch to snap even though the cover was in my house by the radiator for 2 days.

They cool down fast

dropped it off at Inline

about to change a leaky tb to tmic hose

Apparently. I probably shouldve unrolled it inside but I didnt want my dog walking on it and I know he would being the dumbass he is.

I found out Im missing 3 snaps on the rails so Ive gotta order them. Kinda sucks but shit happens.

Took the truck out in the snow and beat the ever living hell out of it

fixed boost leak
got dccd working again
drifted the shit out of it in the snow

well on this wonderful day I woke up to a car misfiring and not running on all cylinders, popped the hood, coilpack is arcing like a MO FO. sweeeeet. and i discovered my water pump is leaking. bad luck comes in groups of 3s I guess, tire blow out, fried coilpack, and a leaking waterpump.

FML

damn! not cool!

Cleaned the snow off of it and fixed a couple gasket leaks

got it washed

and got it dirty all over again after driving 100 feet.

meh it happens…I try to get her washed at least once a week… but she is actually still pretty clean surprisingly…

I washed my truck on Saturday and when I got to work today it was filthy.
I hadnt washed it in about two months before Saturday.

Detailed the Fuckus, only to have it snow the next day :lol

I <3 winter…

yeah i detailed the truck last thurs but i put a sweet coat of wax on her so it should come pretty clean tom when i clean her again!

Yeah thats the 1st thing I did to the car, washed, sealed it, and waxed it! Soo much easier to clean