What did you do to your car today?

replaced shift linkage bracket because it felt like busting itself out when i was in traffic:facepalm:facepalm
also cleaned the K&N,dropped ES shifter bushings in along with NGK plugs/wires.

Went out this AM to warm it up and drive into work, and noticed my back window was BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. No bricks in my back seat, lol and NO i didnt shut any more tools in my trunk!

Last night I shaved the VW emblem off the back trunk lid. TIG’d in the filler piece, ground it down and spread some filler, gota finish that tonight and prime it again and respray the lid.

The night befor that I wetsanded and buffed the back bumper cover i resprayed so my ass end on the jetta is all back to one color.

The night befor that I made these: Carbon fiber sun roof control cover and rear master cyclinder cover for the KTM supermoto. Vac bagged, the sunroof piece is a simple overlay the bike part is a 100% carbon piece, molded from the original.

Washed it.

:facepalm got my arm stuck in it

Gonna go dig it out of the snow and run it shortly

Fucking Amstericans took their brick back.

I finished waxing it, cleaned the windows, cleaned the adhesive off the bottom of the rear window from the previous owner removing tint, and got pissed off looking at the thing because I can’t drive it yet.

Prolly did and those scum baggs even stole the brick back! :banghead

Tack welded one of the front fender tubs. Need to pick up more sheet metal.

hows the paint, it need a big red rub job?

Paint’s lookin nice, my dad buffed it with his buffer & then I waxed it with his Griot’s Garage shit. Paint looks & feels mint right now.

good looks

New tint yesterday :slight_smile:

why new tint? going darker?

Much darker and previous owner had shitty tint on that was fading…

what %age is it now?

Broke some zipties driving to work, broke some necks driving to the bank.

went up north to whiteface mountain with it

Bought HFP front and injectors. Then wished i could finish it.

5% all around and 35% on the windshield…