What did you do to your car today?

Last time Ray’s car was up for service, I got pulled over along the 1 mile drive from where I unload customer cars to my garage. Luckily he’s good friends with one of the local officers, so we all ended up just laughing about it, ha.

Yeah id have to say, each time i drive the car im in the same boat. Only thing is id get out of pretty much anything. But tint, exhaust, no front plate, exhaust, no seatbelt (since i can not stand wearing one) yeah any cop could write me all those any time lol.

And def, most of the roads in the city blow. Ive noticed in my travels, however, most everywhere sucks. Colonie in spots is bad, Albany is fucking TERRIBLE, Guilderland/Rotterdam are ok. But i find my self clenching my teeth or shaking my head ALL the time when im driving the car. In my truck i aim for the bumps :lol

Looking good man !

Glad everything worked out- new wheels on the cheap ftw

Yea, that’s a good thing. :thumbup

Exactly. That’s why I dont take it out just around the block anymore, it’s too much of a hassle. Another reason I debate just buying another car and being done with it all!!! :banghead

I have to admit, I’ve considered the same thing. As much as I LOVE my car and the “car scene”, a few times I’ve thought about getting rid of it already; finding a buyer for my truck, and getting myself a real nice 06 or newer chevy diesel truck, and calling it quits for awhile with the car shit.

BUT, then i wake up and realize I’d be bored as fuck, and would end up regretting that highly. So ill keep wasting time and money on my current car/truck. :Idiots

The tab was in the perfect spot!!! The spring connects to a part that moves with the quadrant though, so it didn’t do anything. just rotated with the pedal. LOL oops.

:rofl I had the same thought. I’d like a diesel as well, and then realized how borrreeed I’d get and I’d buy some other pile of shit.

isnt the only reason people still stand by the b nowadays is because they have good trannys?

Or, because they still hold the fastest 1/4 mile times, HP numbers…and I guess their transmissions are better, sure.

i think everyone does. right when i get out of school and have my own pharmacy, well no more kid cars for me.

cool story bro

Fuck that, I’m never getting out.

I don’t understand why people dont wear seatbelts. :retardclap

Installed a 3000k set of my Gearhead Joints with a set of 2500k Halogens in the High Beams.

Its annoying, uncomfortable, not necessary, and should not be required.

I just do it for fear of the jackass that cuts me off so I don’t eat the airbag as badly…

GH jointz!!!

That wasn’t directed to the GH jointz ironically :lol.

thanks for clearing that up buddy

Put on my air filter (finally!) then im going to drive the beast around for a lil bit