What did you do to your car today?

Filled up the tank today. 31.34MPG, up from 26mpg last week. I drove to Thacher Park over the weekend, and anyone who has driven there knows how fun that drive is! I tore up the roads to and from and got great gas mileage. How is beyond my comprehension since I had a lead foot that weekend. Oh well, I’m not complaining.

I love bunk ass wiring jobs done by previous owners :rofl

swapped out a bad 02 sensor with the new one in my glove box… yes when you own a vw you have spare sensors in your glove box… :lol

smoked my tails :slight_smile: looks good

Sat in it, went to swap mirrors… realized I didnt have an 8mm wrench. Sat in it a little longer listening to music. Drove the other car instead.

next time you dont have a tool call me or go down the road to my house and get what you need, just return when your done or you will DIE lol

Haha, alright, I will. Hey I didnt pickup yesterday cause I was driving with the kid in the car.

no problem

Just a little bit. They are probably more pissed after being arrested for it though. So I’m never leaving this thing outside of my garage again after it’s repainted.

it was for no reason?

Let Stallmer and Delucia experience the twin disk, and got the door bar kit welded in on the DS. WOOHOO

HOLY shit. Twin disc is intense! I could get use to it tho.

took a picture of the gti on its last sunny day in NY

peace out car.

drove it and realized how slow it is.

Time for Ls1 powa?

saw you at taco bell last night… loving your car

Washed it last night in prep or BBQ

yes, although i like rotaries more after my drive in a 35r’d rx7

Have you drove a LS1 RX7?

never had an issue with my O2 sensors :crazy