What did you do to your car today?

Cleaned bird shit out of the interior. Knew it was inevitable. Motherfuckers.

Lolol that sucks dude!

:rofl:rofl:rofl where did it land

White splooge mess all over the passenger door panel, bolster, and speaker. Could have easily hit me in the fucking face. It was so loud when it landed that I thought I was being sniped with paintballs. Way louder than my Invidia.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

awesome :rofl totally sorry though at the same time :lol

Lmao omg :rofl

Changed the plugs.

Installed all the electrical shit for an LC-1 wideband o2 setup. Spent most of my afternoon doing it. Nothing to show for it until I get the bung welded into the DP.

FMIC in 3 weeks.

^ Isn’t it only a few wires to connect? :lol

buffed most of the scratches off my roof from the past 2 years…delivery driving FTL…lol

Drove the hatch around for a solid three hours. Just took a nice long cruise, because it was so nice out today.

Hah yeah not really plug and play, learned how to take my center console apart without breaking everything. Things went smoothly, just took my time so I didn’t have to do it over again later.

While I had torn apart the trim in the footwell I played with the idea of relocating the obd2 connector to a better area that’s out of the way. That started to eat up some time so I’ll save it for another day.

I have the status / heating element indicator LED and data cable hidden away in the ashtray to keep things looking clean and I’m really pleased with it all atm. Trying to keep the interior in a “stock” looking state without shit everywhere :ahh

Clay bar and waxed it

Waxed it.

Looked at it and realized how much I want another Z.

oh noes… ;x

Just polished up the front mount a lil at work

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs338.ash1/29085_543330870519_209802098_31967079_8138345_n.jpg

:Idiots

^I agree. Armorall is horrible for your dash and actually breaks it down over time.