What did you do to your car today?

Installed $80 worth of plastic clips throughout the interior and exterior. Also buffed some out scratches/paint from parking in the college ghetto.

found a hole the size of a dime in my charge pipe, that might explain why it was running all sorts of fucked up. runs great now.

does it have the intercooler piping that goes under the oil pan like the kinetic kits?

nope, someone welded a mounting tab on the side and mounted it to the framerail, the motor moving back/fourth must have ripped it off creating a giant hole.

^ It’s your fuel map, it has a nasty hole.

fixed :thumbup

+1 :rofl

brb gotta go tighten up the bolts on my diamond plate floorboard

There ya go.

PW approves

ill verify , big red had a big hole till we filled it in lol

cleaned all the shit out of the trunk and washed it before work.

wouldnt have been an issue if they used a silicone Hump hose coupler, as they are designed for that application. probably just a straight silicone coupler right?

Found out that the new axle that GM put in is loose, and is the cause of the severe clunking/knocking during braking and low-speed cornering.

initiated at 65mph, in third.

didn’t crash.

Sounds like it’s more of an issue of mounting a moving part to a non moving part.

he has straight silicone couplers that are rigid once mounted therefore no give as ya said .

I did the same thing!

Except I wasn’t sideways!

drove it, wasted gas

no there is a silicone coupler on each end of the pipe, there was a bracket welded in the middle of the pipe.

the bracket was on the back down near where it goes into the inner fender.

Got my Tial Q…ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh. And I also found out 3 of my turbo manifold bolts broke off in the head causing me to have a major exhaust leak :banghead

-K20 on Johnnay’s name