What did you do to your car today?

nobody cares

-benny on my own name

Nice spectre air filter big red. FAIL!

finally bought some headers… wop wop

:ohsnap

deff a FAIL

whats wrong with that filter? Apparently Im missing something here.

Ive got a BBK on my car and a no name on my truck.

spectre is cheap ebay shit. K&N is better

junk is whats wrong widd it

Is there really a difference?
I cant tell the difference between a K&N and the cheap ebay one on my truck, especially when I use the K&N clean/recharge kit because then it looks just like a K&N.

I bought it because it was $18 shipped and a paper replacement one is $12.

exactly, your comparing LOOKS. on a stock F150 you will feel no difference. On a higher HP boosted car the difference is somewhat more noticeable.

Yes there is a huge goddamn difference Paul!

K&N in the truck… the turb whistles louder…

yeah thats great, but you realize what a hump hose is right? its made to offer deflection in the joint. straight couplers do not. if a hump hose was installed on each end of the rigid section it would not have cracked because the piping attacthed to the enging would have been able to move about

http://racepartsolutions.com/products.asp?cat=77

+1

rear chute triangle is welded up. and the passenger door bar kit is complete. also got the tabs for the chute handle bracket. Now that all the welding is done on the cage I can get the dyed interior back in and get the cage painted.

Nice hose clamp on that pushloc line…

I’ve got a few done that way. Don’t seem to have a problem with em

worm gear on a fuel line FTL

push-loc doesnt require any type of clamp by design. and worm gear on a fuel line is a bad idea.

Aeroquip pushloc is rated to 250PSI. Using a clamp is of no help at all and will actually do more damage than good.

Yep, for non-pushloc applications, ‘gap free pinch clamps’ from McMaster Carr are the best clamps to use by far.