What did you do to your car today?

Updated some stock 1998 lighting.

Walked by the garage after 33 beers, realized it was there, and smiled.

help me get the swirls out of the integra :slight_smile:

Joey Jiggles put some spark plugs in the whip. It pulls much harder and much smoother now.

had my heater core hose touch the down pipe=tow home

epic fail

I’ve got some heat shield sleeve leftover from my bike if you want it?

the factory hose had it it just was beat from over the years, the new hose has a new shield on it. but whats the stuff you have? I might double it up to be safe.

That car sounds like fun :rofl

VW did that with alot of the replacement VR6 coolant and rear engine parts. the originals werent shielded, but coincidentally the new parts are. i guess they realized they had a design flaw on their hands.

the factory one has that metal accordion shit on it, just got ripped i guess.

time to wrap the downpipe/turbo blanket.

:lol Don’t know how to change them yourself?

work smarter, not harder :excited

Im having somebody else do them in my truck too.

Whatever floats your boat :lol

I gave Boxersix my manifold to get welded, going to drop my intercooler piping off to Hank tomorrow so he can weld that. Than maybe catch up with Wayne to get my fuse panel mount made up.

Well Ive read/heard about what happens with the plugs on the 5.4’s and how they break off in the heads so Im not taking that risk.

I’ll take a look at it, I can normally put in work on decent relatively new paint, I was given a wake-up call on how sub-par my equipment is today when detailing the MR2, I got it as good as I can possibly get with my orbital but it doesn’t cut deep enough to get it looking perfect. FML. Whatever, not shelling out $400+ for a better one :lol

Oh and I fixed a sway bar clunk on my hwhip tonight, only to have it start clunking again on the way back home from bigreds :rofl . I’ll be taking it out next time I feel like it, it is rubbing against the body and will only get worse when I lower it more.

time for a big boy buffer

like this guy
<<<<<

Got to finally do some work on my car now that I have 3-4 days of free time not working on a customers vehicle.

-Put an aftermarket tach in the WRX so I actually know what I’m swinging the EG33 to now before I hit fuel cut.

-Got my front subframe/crash bar back from KTA having it painted. Triple coated in epoxy primer, two coats single stage Alpine White :slight_smile:

-Made myself one of my rally skid plates too, to glide off the rough shit when I purposely go 4-off. 1/4" plate 6061, formed to fit the crash bar, header debris deflectors(DP’s hang lower than the SP by ~1/2")

-Now working on my 5" quad rally light pod for the hood. Xenon 3K and xenon 4300K Porsche projectors, shields removed, and encased in my own housing behind 5" polycarbonate lenses :slight_smile:

^ Dude I love the diff control you have setup!