What did you do to your car today?

started the painting on my strut tower bar plates. they were blue, now going to be black. It will match red a little better i think.

pulled my transmission to find why its leaking and found this.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5342/img2812u.jpg

not good.

good thing my other case/bellhousing is still good

getting good at this trans pulling thing to, took me under 2 hours to have it out.

mk4 is even easier to get out

Gave it a bath

havent touched mine in over a week…coming to terms with the fact its never going to be finished

What did I do to my car today. Let’s see. Backed it out of the garage around 10am so that I could continue working on the drywall/taping and paint prep. I then started it up around 415, turned the air conditioning on, and drove it to the mall. Repeated this on my drive home.

I thought about it. I haven’t driven it in a week.

put 70 miles on it for no reason at all, first time driving it in 10 months.

sick dude!

Looked pretty good. Paint wise.

What did i do to my car today…

hmm… well i havent driven it in 4 weeks. Big Money Wagon at its finest.

New car here over the weekend :smiley:

/ dustins never gunna finsh it. :lol

took the A.I.R system off my car after I finally passed inspection today.

Only had the passenger rear quarter detailed, I planned on detailing the rest today but ended up putting another 40 pointless miles on it just driving around town :rofl

tried to get the acid rain marks off my windows, realized its gonna take to long so i gave up. need to find a quicker method

plugged my cig lighter back in so it works, since i guess i forgot to plug it back in when i plugged my a/c back in cause i forgot to plug that back in…

Bring it by my work on Monday, I’ll get it off in 2 seconds. We have this shit that says you need a full body suit on just to use it because it’s so strong :rofl

stripped cleaned and painted the trans again, once that dries ill put it back in.

hes only doing the wiring…the rest will get finished