What did you do to your car today?

there’s no dialing in about it, I’m missing lettering on the outside of my front tires, I am in dire neeeeed of more (less) camber

i wanna see this in person. btw sig pic is awesome, Benny! :slight_smile:

thank elliott for that one!

it will drop, not too much

ehh its really not tooo bad… with pump gas city driving and some highway but mostly WOT it was doing ~20mpg

with e85 in the tank, same style driving and alot of WOT i got 15mpg…

i’ve been running e85 for about a month now, i love it :wow

for fueling i’ve got PTE1200s and a walbro in the tank… nothing else changed

i wonder if i can get better power or mpg with E85 with my car if i do lots of logs and send them to APR.

no you can’t. fuel milage decreses with e85.

More power, maybe, more mileage…:lol no

so…if you cant get better mpg why have e85? just lowers emissions?

It’s cheaper, and is easier on the environment.

From a performance standpoint it’s very high octane, and very cheap.

makes more power than race fuels like c16, import, etc

i guess I’ll call APR and ask them what they need, then go talk to em in person next time I’m at VIR.
Are there tunes out for ur cars made for E85, guys?

nothings going to become of it. nothing.

Today I lost about a quart of transmission fluid

Began working on a summer e-10 tune.

AKA, changed stoich AFR from 14.7 to 14.4 and did NOTHING else because my fucking plug in the downpipe where I need to put my wideband o2 is frozen in place :facepalm

Cobalts are actually very easy to tune compared to other platforms. The LS1 has like 3x more parameters that you can edit. lol

Come up, we will get the plug out!

Ordered a raptor shift light (wanted to install one forever now), ordered new drag radials…

pushed it further into my garage to provide ample parking space for my bike. the car is now more forgotten. im about to just put the cover on it and completely forget it.

got it inspected with no issues at all left the tuner in didnt even question the exhaust and only cost me 10 bucks! diesel FTMFW!

did 100+ mph burnouts in the rain on the way home from work.

wat. :rofl