What did you do to your car today?

you have no idea how much boost I was running or how much power I was putting down when this happened. You know nothing about my motor my car or my set up. so once again, You have no idea what you are talking about.

big red vs SSSSSSSSSSSSssssmokinSS

make it happen, you guys have wayyy too much sexual tension.

ok and you dont either? have you had your car on a dyno? Have you ran your car at the track? None of the above is true…there for, you are making false accusations THERE FOR you dont know shit about your own setup as well. STFU without proof. Dont rip on other people, unless you can back it up. Your right, I dont know shit about your setup and dont care to…but until then, dont be spewing false shit until its true.

how do you know the car was never dynoed? :retardclap

once again you dont so STFU

yea STFU all y’all

ive got about 43lb/ft tq at the rear wheel

o shit,l let me guess…

you went to a secret location, on a secret dyno, and have secret numbers?

stfu. The previous owner dynoed it, whatever. If you changed shit, things changed. Prove me wrong with a dyno sheet or a dyno vid…and I want 100% legit proof your shit makes 500+wtq.

I will be patiently waiting.

I am not a patient person. PROOFS NOW.

Have fun waiting. Just because I don’t parade around about my shit doesnt mean it doesnt happen :thumbup maybe we can go to one of the 20 dynos your car has been on.

sarge is a little drank right now

O shit. Amazing come back. This is what I expected. You have the right to stfu up about having 500+wtq

needless to say, I can proudly say I have done 90+ races, 30 dyno pulls and various burnouts/donutes on my motor/tranny/rear end without doing anything other then a oil change.

How is your shit making out btw? tranny 3 already?

You better get your lank ass over here and clean up all that black shit you left in my basement.

good I’m glad I lived up to your expectations:rofl

this^^^^ NOW

OMG secrets!!!

:facepalm

DOG POUND DANCE PARTY

Daves car is ATLEAST 450WTQ. Simple thought process. Jims VRT made 448hp/440tq last sat on a 61MM. Dave has a 35R, slightly bigger rest of the same shit. I would put money on 485HP/470tq, minimum.

BACK ON TOPIC.
purchased 2 wheel studs, and 5 lug nuts for the ranger. Somehow on rt5 2 studs & their lug nuts sheered off, 2 more lugnuts flew off soemwhere, and my wheel was held on by only 1 loose lug nut! lol Which one of you mother fuckers loosened my nuts? hahah

:rofl

got the GTI all back together.

Listened to teh brakes grind horribly and contemplate putting the Z on the road until I have the bank to fix the roach.