What did you do to your car today?

It looks tough with them on there. I like it a lot.

Can you get a fairing for it, though? How’s the wind noise on the highway?

Thanks a lot man, I def like them and I can’t wait to use them!

I was thinking about the fairing, but if you look closely at the pic there are 3 diffusers under the front bar. I Had them on backwards the first time and I haven’t had a chance to see if there is a ton of noise with them on the right way yet, lol!

i drove mine off the delivery truck and have put all 102k miles with the last 30k all being close to 300 whp and still on my stocker as well… NO slip unless i really beat the piss out of it will a long burn out or repeat launches

your 52k is nothing… lol

Soooo, we could probably transport my Suzuki using your roof rack. :wink:

FUCK YEAH!

Took a right off Waterman and proceeded to floor it and lay two black lines in the freshly paved asphalt on Central ave.

For the love of god please tell me your DRs are at least a 245! and what are you running for psi? You have to air these things down for good bite. 35psi just wont cut it.

255/50/16 and no idea what the air pressure is at.
I really just took it for a ride to make sure the shocks were ok after replacing them and got on it a few times.

Refinished my Headlights

looks SHARP

it runs.

Leveled the truck out. Looks good now and only has a slight rake instead of dragster style. Waiting on my dually wheel spacers in the mail.

Thanks bro, much better than the sweet rock chips!

Leveling kits FTW!

GEARHEADZZZ

just playin headlights look great jay

saw you on central, fuck those lights need to be aimed :rofl

found a buyer for the 240 and its going byebye tomorrow…im sure the kid will trash it so whatever, its all about making profit lol

^Didnt know it was getting sold, your Dad’s coupe right?

Drove it to work for the last time.

Also drove it to work. For me any day could be the last time

changed fuel filter, inner tie rod, and adjust worm gear. still fucking slow.

edit: oh and sent my tuner out to be reprogrammed.

yep :lol stupid ass kids :retardclap

hes gonna sell the trailblazer too and get a bmw or a 350z or something like that…and i might be picking another car up sometime next week :thumbup but im not spilling the beans yet, ill put up pics when i get it