What did you do to your car today?

that TA was fucking clean

That bike is nice, is that some special edition?

(I’m a dumbass)

I’ll have more, better quality, pictures of it in a little while. It’s just a 954RR with the West Honda Pons race team fairings on it. Real nice bike. I was surprised when it got here.

nice pick up joe

Can’t wait to check it out, Huey.

Thanks man

:rofl

We’ll have to meet up sometime this week once I get it on the road. Insurance goes on tomorrow and it should be on the road within the next few days.

nice bike, ride safe

stiffened up the rear struts so i can stop deystroying my tires… i need my fenders rolled!!

Im kinda surprised you got rid of the t/a joe. i rly liked that car.

I put a more agressive tune in the truck today…BIG 35"s make big smoke with 900lbft of torque to the ground!! :lol

And i have another level to go!!

^Your trans is gonna hate life

:rofl i know…i set it back to the lowest setting, i just wanted to see what it could do! Plus i made sure overdrive was off when playing with it.

Off topic, would you be interested in doing a pcv re-route and egrblock/fingerstick with me in the near future?

Sure. PM me with details brotha!

Thanks homie…will do!!

nothing

Did some data logging to finish up my tune.

Roof Racks

YES!!! Roof racks are awesome.

My car: Vacuumed out wood chips/various dirt/mud/SHIT from camping, and then drove it rather aggressively.

52,000 miles and still spins 2nd with the stock poopy clutch, haha. I fuckin’ love it.

Roof Racks FTW!

52k on the stocker, you’re in the minority for sure! GJ!

Thanks bud! One of the VERY few perks of owning a new vehicle with a manual gearbox, lol. It had 9 original miles on it (albeit 30 something after my father and I test-drove it, haha), probably beaten to shit during it’s PDI considering the type of car it is, but fuck it. It’s 9 miles!

What brand rack is that? I have a Yakima and LOVE it. Carried two 12 foot kayaks up to Fish Creek Pond campground this past weekend without a fuss.

Dude, you are more lucky than you know getting that car new! Kids and some “adults” that don’t know how to drive usually kill the clutches in 10kmi!

I actually bought the BMW one for mad cheap! It went on like a dream and supports a fair amount of weight @ 75KG. I think it’s limited to the roof rails because these will work on the E39 5er but support 100KG. I can’t wait until I can affor some legit accessories for this baby! I love using my car for what it’s made for!