What did you do to your car today?

Yeah I took off the rice pipe, and put on a Thrush Welded muffler, and its louder… I def need a resonator.

Copier! I had stripe, mad eyebrows, and a big “NO!” on my beater for the longest time. Now its only a “10” and random stickers :lol

i wanna hear!!!

truck- oil change
car- got drag radials mounted, had to take them back because the morons mounted them inside out, removed quad shocks, put one tire on and then noticed that the left rear regular shock was broken right at the weld that connects the bushing to the shock part. Fucking awesome. I will never buy KYB crap again- thats the second one that broke like that.

fuckin rotor shavings all over that ol gorl lolol

Drove the fuck out of it… and scared some old bitch in an Audi, she was driving 30 in a 55 for a couple miles in a no passing zone so I passed her at the next light. I was sSsSidewaysSsSs. Depends… she shat in them.

bullshit

you has 245 tires. You dont get sidewayssss

T-Money sez: YOU DON’T HAVE TEH POWAR TO SPIN TIREZ.

My car gets sideways on 225’s. Easily.

The DR’s are on now though.

my car get sideways on 235’s

Aston DB5. You wont.

Haha yeah, its pretty bad. Took me a good 2 hours for that half of the tailgate.

Too old, too much money. My dad is going down to Long Island to look at a car tuesday :ninja

New shocks are in and the DR’s on.
Maybe the air pressure is too high or maybe the tires need to get broken in a bit but I can still get the car sideways and spin into third gear.
Im rather disappointed in that.

They probably need to break in. I wouldn’t beat on the car for at least 50 miles

I will when I get a chance

Coils are on with wheels…

Sneak peak, car low lowered on coils. Sorry these pics suck. Better pics coming soon.

^^ Looks so slick!!!

Jigs did the timing belt on my car today. We replaced everything that touches the belt with new parts for the complete Gates kit. Then I changed the oil and tranny fluid. Motul 8100 xcess5w30 and Subaru Extra-S.

Car pulls like a freightrain. I can’t wait to put the clutch in.

New oil, wiper blades, an mats on the Sierra. Also finished up the tailgate.

Look ma! No swirls!
6+ hours into the damn tailgate…

Got it delivered! (not really a “car”, but the second part I guess you could say)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs290.snc4/40827_1361541602476_1349640041_30777255_8078816_n.jpg

and said goodbye to this :frowning: :

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs254.snc4/40059_1361549842682_1349640041_30777264_7462846_n.jpg