What did you do to your car today?

I blew a load on the steering wheel after I started it up :open_mouth: , been sitting for over 2 months.

My car’s been sitting about that long but I guarantee it wont start up.

Broke the clutch on the Subi :bh:

:rolleyes::’(

Well I had to charge the battery overnight, now I have a battery conditioner on it, hopefully the battery will still be good enough.

Its possible. Batteries arent terribly expensive though.
I put the biggest one that would fit in my Mustang so it starts. Fuck weight reduction. I killed the old one leaving the hood up with the hood light on last winter. It wouldnt even take a jump.

No motor makes it a little hard to start now.

:’(

ripped the drivers seat out about 10 times and used a drill on the cables to get the seat in a suitable position. then rebuilt the seat motor to no avail. then pulled the door panel apart and took the switch out and took it apart and cleaned the contacts… works 60% now but still needs work. also pulled the door lock switch out to do the same thing to. Tonight I’m gonna finish that shit up (hopefully) and pull the driver window motor and rebuild it. Maybe throw my alpine & memphis’s in it if Jon comes through on the adapter.

No doubt, I have a new battery in there, and the biggest that I could fit in my battery box, I could also care less about weight reduction. :smiley:

Wayne, if I remember I’ll bring some stuff home from work that should clean the contacts up better.

Took almost whole interior apart
Vaccumed everywhere
scrubed the rugs
armor alld the dash/doors/etc

Tommrow im pulling dash for a couple things :smiley:

yanked the header, exhaust, nitrous kit, some wiring, sanded some shit…

Made it more sleek

ordered bearings

crashed it into some shit again :smiley:

pfft what else is new

dropped the bucket of the tractor on it,:rofl

lolz

lmfao

I just cleaned out all my stuff from the car so when I trade it in theres nothing to take out of it.
Kind of a sad moment. Its been a good car for the 3.5 years Ive owned it.

Washed it