What did you do to your car today?

Refilled the diff

recieved a cluster :wink:

mounted FMIC, cut and installed Intake Heat Shield

apparently my car is no longer under 3 feet of snow.

This pleases fizzle.

Might drive to to school tonight for shits and giggs.

this weekend put in new seats and did some drifting, was nice to drive it lol

Drove it finally

Changed the oil, painted my winter wheels graphite, put my summer rims on while i paint my winters, and watched tranny fluid leak out of the transmission. :Idiots

:eek that sucks.

Yeah… people are telling me this “crack” I see to the left of the black hexkey fill plug is just a casting flash, which I am HOPING that’s all it is. From the pics it looks like it’s leaking mostly from the half-shaft… a quick search of cobaltss.net led me to find a leaking axle seal is a rather common issue with these f35 saab trannys in the sc and turbo cobalts.

Im pretty sure it’s just a leaky axle seal… when the casing cracks on these cars from wheel hop it cracks inside the bellhousing, and then leaks fluid inside onto the clutch disk causing clutch slip (and eventually leaks out of the bellhousing). I don’t have any clutch slip at all, nor is the leak anywhere near the flywheel/clutch assembly.

Saab ftmfl

They should have used the Getrag tranny in my car not the gay saab f35… JUNK! Not to mention it’s geared for towing… short, short 1st gear then wicked tall 2nd. gay.

that car had ALOT of snow on/around it when i went there friday.
poor car :cry:

SAAB sucks. spray it with some brakleen and better investigate it. that does look like flash though… leaky axle seals are not a big deal. but on an 07??? seriously, thats some quality deficiency right there

qft

Yeah no kidding… 28,000 miles too.

any type of warranty?

SaaBs are as gay as their owners too:ninja

warranty…

edit… great minds think alike brett.

lol yeah… 5 year/100k powertrain, 3/36 bumper to bumper. Still well under warranty.

I have heard horror stories about GM dealers trying to void warranties based on “abuse.” They better not give me any of that B.S. or there will be hell to pay. Besides, I don’t drive around wheel hopping down the road like most SS SC owners do…

find a dealer that doesnt suck… i think stallmers brother still works at a chevy dealer

I don’t really care too much for Denooyer… i’ve seen them beat the shit out of cars there (including mine… but I won’t get into that)

Salisbury is OK… they are kind of tools over there though, last time I called them about getting my seat belt retractor fixed and the service guy seemed more interested in selling me injector cleaning service (absolute unnecessary bullshit on a 07, 25000 mile car) than getting my car fixed. So I don’t know… I can’t stand stealerships.