wow saab ftl

Washed it! Finally…

fn skanks and i are replacing the thermostat in teh buick… YAY… not :shifty

:eek Imperssive!:thumbup

I drove my car today…thats about it.

I also dreamed of how nice the S4 will shift…:slight_smile:

Wish I could say the same…:frowning:

i didnt even do that. i did think about yanking the tranny out though

How did you fuck yours up anyway? I didnt think youve been driving the car.

its not, its perfectly fine. its winter. thats why i dont drive the car. upgrading

But arent you getting rid of the car?

changed oil,redid tranny pan,refill tranny, fuel,filter,a bunch a burnouts ,and raced a srt 4

no dummy.

your not brett i thought ya were

hes not white trash enough for that car he posted lol

So youre not going to college in WA anymore?

again.

PS search feature on vB FTMFW

I drove the Impreza to work, then home, parked it next to the crx, which is covered in about 2+ feet of snow. Depressing. One of these days, I’ll dig it out, plant it in the garage for an undetermined amount of time and tear apart the suspension to redo all the bushings like I’ve been planning each winter for the last two years. Maybe I’ll even ziptie on the ITB’s, just to see what it’d look like. Yeah, depressing.

its more cost effective to go here. non resident of WA state = tuition boost.

free housing here vs pay to live there

many variables. yes id love to be out there. but somethings just outweigh that decision. having the car doesnt matter either which way. if i were out there i wouldnt want to park it outside, and i dont want to leave it here, so i would sell it. not because i cant afford the car, but because i dont want to pay twice as much for a condo with a garage vs one without

Oh, ok. It seemed like you were pretty set on doing it a few weeks ago.

I ordered new E-Z Pass velcro strips for the truck tonight- does that count as doing something?

Ripped apart l/f suspension, installed shift knob (temporary)