What did you do to your car today?

muffler bearings?

only trade off is that it might overheat a little every once and a while but nothing that you really need to worry about.

oh and if you’re looking to supercharge it over the winter, look at this documentary:

Received my IGNITION COIL in the mail today, cleverly disguised as the MAP SENSOR I ordered. Fucking Rock Auto.

thought about it a bunch

They did the part switcheroo on my brother a couple times, too. It gets pretty annoying having to ship items back…

How do you disguise an ignition coil as a map sensor?

I’m pulling all of the wheels off my car today so I can sell them to steve with the spacers

Sweet!

Yeah, they are making me wait until the incorrect item is shipped back before they re-ship the right one, talk about bad customer service.

It’s easy, just ask them. You put a sticker on the box with one part number, and then you throw a completely different part from a completely different vehicle into that box. It’s like magic.

they did the same thing to me when i needed the IAC sensor they sent me a coolant temp sensor. rockauto=dumb as a rock.

Do you think these rock auto chodes can get a fuel tank correct? I needs one for my Metro!

Think it’s like $120 there.

you will prolly get a dodge ram tank knowing them!

Finally bought the moulding for my GTi. Thank god.

I just remembered to tell you this Baumbauer, but there’s a DOHC Swift in a junkyard in central, NY. I don’t know if this information provides any assistance to you in anyway, and it probably could’ve been PM’d. Thanks

GF schooled me on water pump installation skillz…

Drained out the distilled water and mocool out of my car and put 50/50 mix antifreeze in it. Now that my cooling issues are solved i can stay with regular coolant instead of draining it out every summer and useing the other.

Beat the heck out of my sidewalls on 130 mi of backroads. F the northway.

Found out that I really need a front o2 sensor.

Washed it really really good, then got it dirty by ripping through wet dirt :rofl

quoted for later ref :thumbup