What did you do to your car today?

i dont, it just ended up that way. we didnt know it was gonna do it with those springs. STILL have no idea what that was about, neither does Dave. It’s even now on the race springs, the others were sport springs.

get coilovers, problem solved ortake out all that b/s in the trunk

ive thought about coilovers. theyre nice, but i dont want to spin them up and down two times a year. as far as the trunk? its not a problem now. car is even after i had the springs changed. im planning to get bags later on. something from bagyard quite possibly.

Just leave it hammered year round

zakly

daily dumped

i wanted to, but then i remembered that basically everyone’s driveway has that bump that I wont make. I wouldnt mind carrying boards with me, but we’re not in cali and i am not plowing my whole road with my bumper. if i was in a warmer climate, it’d be like Ron’s car.

No one else has a problem leaving their dumpy shits dumped year round

zakly, no issues here, i spun them down at h2oi and haven’t touched em since

exactly

beast tires FTW

Yea beeftits m3 is slammed and he has zero problems

I like bags. I wanna be able to tuck the wheels into the fenders, then just pop up a little and be able to drive around. I can hide the pumps in the rear quaters, get a donut shaped tank and put it the spare tire spot. you wouldnt see any of it if you look in the trunk. i dont need the damping adjustability of the coilovers, its not a car that will see track time.

so basically your saying your a pussy?

Come on guys. Its not an evO or Mk2 buddies.

:rofl

Dude I spin my coils like once a month or more, usually going lower.

call it what you want. i just dont own 4 cars, so i dont want to mess up the one i have. im just tryin to be practical.

This is how I want it to sit, but I wont make it outta my own driveway and wont make it back in like that. So i need it to go up and down. Bags do that, so do hydros, but it’ll be TOO much weight. Car is already heavy.

Did WORK on the metro yesterday.

• New radiator installed, flushed and refilled the block and shit.

• put new pads on the front.

• another new caliper on the front, becasue the other side siezed too.

• removed the broken and rusted ass fuel filter, and replaced said junk with rubber line. Ill add an inline filter up in the engine compartment… as long as I can find some room in there with that monster 1.0L stuffed in there.

• found out the hatch latch isnt working, so I have to take it apart next.

• put air in the tire and filled the tank with petrol for $26!

• Drove the balls off it and topped it out with me and my brother… 65MPH FTW, good by speeding tickets!!!

coilovers, up or down. no need for bags, i can pretty much drive my car everywhere even at its lowest which is now. no need for bags.

Yeah but you need to get out of the car, put it on stands, remove the wheel, whip out your spanner, smash your knuckles off the fender when it breaks loose, adjust and reverse steps… X4.

Air = flip a switch for .5 seconds worth of work and your done.

knowing his luck he would get bags and it would still not lay correctly.