What did you do to your car today?

on the cutty , i did a oil change , replaced v-belt , did burnout ,listened to wife bitch about me beatin on her car lolol.
on camaro , i removed stock seats and is awaiting cutting em up so i can make the recaros work

sold it :(:frowning:

started cleanin the cutty a bit and stopped when i found a open condom wrapper , i called previous owner to make sure the used contents of said wrapper wasnt still in car somewhere else

i looked at mine in the garage. thats about it though

Urinated on the RR tire.

:rofl :rofl

u laugh fucker , i almost puked lololol

drove from the thruway to colonie with my cam chain smacking against the valve cover…

…anyone want to rent me a parking space for a month so i can part it out?

screw parting it out. Just put a 350 in it

yeah cause i have one of those laying around

which one?

drove to sccccccccccc
and home…

hit 150k yesterday…well monday…

where did you get ur suede?

Prob the yardstick.

Lets see I drove it to work and got new plates and reggi for the Geo metro. Then worked on the jetta a little while and went home. Made it 400 feet from my house and BANG, ERRRRRRRRRRRT. look at the front end and I have MAD cambers y0!

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2952&stc=1&d=1288185617

Looks like I had a little more rust than i thought! lol I guess I need to find some clean metal and make some controll arm mounts under there! hahaha

Yes I ratchet strapped the controll arms together, then pushed that bitch the rest of the way home with the Ranger! hahahaha

LOL nice one…

thats the ranger? fuckin shitty dude

nahh thats the Geo Metro i just got for $100.

but the ford frame out back is equally as shitty! lol

lmao goin big turbs on the metro?!

nahh just going to built a bullet proof sub frame and rock that shit.

Actually on the way in I thought of making a GSXR1000 rear engine RWD metro and just plate the bottom of it and attach the controll arms at will to that!