What did you do to your car today?

unless ya want the cutty id trade ya

Really its not something I want although it is a nice car

i know , i just said it to get ya goin . the wife would kill me if i sold her car lolol . that and i couldnt bring myself to own a ford . your car must be scared with all the chevys around it lol

If I remember right you already own a Ford.

Yeah, maybe its scared of the slow ass GM cars around it but when its home its with a family of 3 other Fords (and one Hyundai).

lolol

installed my 600$ spark-tech ignition system that i won :slight_smile:

I honestly felt a difference in idle quality, etc with mine…you?

Pushed it into its new home

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/259/img0206of.jpg

saw a clone to poppa germanpsi’s vette that used to occupy that space on western today

/PJB

:rofl

hard to tell honestly, well see how it feels on e85, i feel like thats where im gonna notice it the most, but partial driving seems a bit nicer. but like i said, hard to tell lol

was prolly a replica

took mine down the road and forgot to latch the hood…so new parts were added to my list
-new windsheild
-new hood

and i also relized im a dumbass

damn… i do 140+ miles/day cause of work 5 days/week…

thats alot of miles a day everyday,lol,i hope its on a beater thats takin all them miles

I love that garage.

nope the truck you see below gets all those miles no sense in having a beater for your daily… whole reason i bought a diesel is the longevity of the beast!

oh hell yea diesel truck last for like 350,000+ nice truck tho,i wish i could affofd my car and a truck but oh well,lol,im lookin for a preject truck in the near future,u have anything done to ur truck?

yes he does its prolly the fastest diesel truck on this site

Got the tranny out my trunk.