What did you do to your car today?

left it in the garage where it belongs, and didnt even make it over to look at it

i cleaned the inside of mine and filled the fuel tank

you should clean the outside, and do something about the wheels

i started rewireing my windsheild wipers on the jetta and peed on my exp ;D

Put an air freshener into it.

Rebellious… I know! :bowdown

should go good with the smaller turbo ;D

thats next

cant wait to see it… 10.001 @ 157mph.

oh youd be so mad.

:rofl

Gas, Oil change (AMSOIL 5W-30), MAF replacement, Intake install (EBay short ram…going to 5th generation OEM install soon), 55w HID’s in headlights (6000k) and foglights (6000k or 3000k, will try both today and see which I like most) and might be replacing the valve cover gasket tomorrow…but might postpone that until next saturday.

Put winter tires on FTL. :banana

changed plugs and car runs now. haha

Put putted to work

I just changed the oil on my Elantra and my mom’s Santa Fe.

I noticed that the Elantra has seal coating all over the front of it. Some jerkoff passed me with a sealcoating trailer on Sunday on 890 and I didnt think much of it until I opened the hood today.

Nothing but a clay bar seems to take it off.

fixed my OTHER busted map sensor wire. fucking atp i/c fitment. maybe now it will be a bit better? hope so. i also did a couple rolling burnouts and a black guy in a nissan maxima (figures) gave this look http://media.firevortex.net/icons/custom/green/fv-green-drool.gif

Blasted through mud in the accord, and beat the nuts off it…as usual

And the Trans Am is about to get taken out to get gas and do some burnouts.

i know of a nice place do mud burnouts. its a really good spot, well theres 2. if you would like, i can fill joo in?

Yeah, I mainly like gaining some speed, blasting through the mud(so i don’t get stuck) and then pulling the E-Brake…Fill me in through PM or something.

what i used to do was, stop in mud, gun it and burn out then the side of car is all muddy. then we would repeat. ask big red, car covered in mud.

I have bald tires…but that’s what I’m aiming for!