What did you do to your car today?

Oh shit, Teh coupe will beat my ride. This is not good.

cmon dood, ur got twin turbz and your still gonna get beat by a box on wheels?

Yeh. I already beat up on one Singleton. A certian BUSTang. But you my friend will prolly walk me. :lmao

with the cams youve got as well. do you have anytype of cam specific chip for it yet?

there are mk3 guys with bolt ons and small 264 cams trapping low 100s. running healthy even with a 3.64 FD it should go 103-104

it has a general chip tune, no idea on the make. I plan on ordering a TT 268 tune for it in the near future.

works well. i had the TT chip, but my car was on the stupid early coilpack ecu… 258BS, not much offered for it :frowning:

they make a tune for it now
http://www.techtonicstuning.com/main/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_13_252_257&products_id=502&zenid=cdbba3bc5e61ab8582a9f5b8024f51b6

I still gotta look and see what code ECU I have

back 6 years ago, all they had was an intake/exhaust chip. the only ones at the time who had anything for the 258BS ecu.

yesterday:

installed half window rails
bled front brakes
adjusted door latch
fixed underhood light
fixed tail light ground

today:

seafoam’ed
bled rear brakes (need new pads next week)
removed rear bumpers

wow… specs?

17x8 +20

They’re these wheels:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs653.snc4/61316_481416493992_663438992_6554271_4544793_n.jpg

I’m just taking them apart to refinish and I flipped the faces for shits and gigs.

They can’t be used as shown in that pic because of the way the mating surfaces are machined, the wheel face would never be concentric to the barrel and they would shatter or something sketchy like that.

gotcha!
for the refinishing are you going to polish them or paint?

not sure yet, gotta get em ASS blasted first!

haha can you post pics after the ASS blasting? want to have them do a few things for me too

Installed Euro tails on the Jetta.

Noticed some steam coming up from under the van’s hood.

FFUUUUUUUUUUU

Blew the head gasket. Drove to work anyway. Smells like french toast. :stuck_out_tongue:

mmmmmmmmm maple syrup

I just changed the oil in the truck

washed the truck. Its white again.