What did you do to your car today?

your nuts lol

srt-4 for under 6k? They are that cheap? If they are that cheap I think I found a new DD!

oh yeah man, my bro picked one up for 7k with 50k miles… ive seen alot for 6k around with a few mods… some even cheaper like close to 5800 with salvage titles and low miles… but again it depends on your location… they perform good too and the parts are not all that expensive… they will be taking the DSM moddo “best bang for your buck” here in a few years im sure, and they wont break as often like a dsm so even better! :thumbup

hmmm I didnt know that they were that cheap. I wouldn’t mod one. Just DD it.

c4 i believe i forgot who built it but its not a run of the mill tranny

jim , my x,s brother has the twin to your car . bone stock with 1xx.000 on it prolly let it go cheap

They still suck

The cobalt SS that you can get for 10k or under is gonna be blown not turbz. For the price the Neon prevails. I’d rather have the balt SS TC myself but I can deny the SRT-4s instant popularity 8 years ago and price of ~20k new depending on options. I can see more of these falling into the hands of teens and becoming fun winter beaters and DDs in the years to come.

As for what I did to my car today… Deiced the f#ck out of it.

The F/I Cobalts usually suck until you drive them and realize how entertaining they are on your daily commute. The s/c is useless for anything over 300whp but for a DD they’re great.

You can put $300 into the car and run low 12s… In a daily. lol

jim p’s little house of neons

I havent seen an SRT4 for less than $9k that wasnt wrecked

Theres a bunch in Virginia and Florida around the $6k mark. Just over 100kmi mostly stock.

put some fresh rainx wipers on it.

You’re not looking hard enough…

slid it into it’s parking spot.

the minivan, obviously.

Minivan?!

Lit up the tires on accident from a 2nd gear roll.

SO FASTTTTTTTT

OH. And blasted this on Central Ave with the windows down:

4 CPD officers turned around as they were tending to an accident as I went by: “YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! PIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!” :rofl They probably thought I was yelling at them.

true mainly because I dont have the money for one.
I looked on ebay and Craigslist a while ago.

I just found this one:
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2169224542.html
Miles are a bit high though