What did you do to your car today?

pulled the center section back out of the rear end

not shimed right?

sold the audi, cheap…now I gots more wrx part $$$

Finished installing the vararam, and tightening some loose ends on the suspension upgrades.(replaced stock c5 suspension with z06 leafs,c6z06shocks,c6z51 sways and metal endlinks.)

Yah, I loved my car N/A… but when she comes back out shel have a big ole turbo

Putting in another motor :banghead:banghead:banghead If you really want the window trim, make me a fair offer… I think its gay haha

i’d like to see yours once it;s built :slight_smile:

got them from alligator diesel performance fitment was perfect install was flawless and would refer them to anyone!!!they were also the chepest highest quality i found after looking into a half dozen kits. no issues now!

If everything goes well it should be pretty sweet.

Drove the civic for first time this year

howd she feel?

Ran good for having the tune from last year with different cams in it. Primary lobe on the new cams is so much bigger so it was hella lean just crusing around. No bootin it till after the t00n though

very nice who is tuning it this time?

I plan on taking the s4 out for a drive maybe tues…rds are fawking destroyed so gonna do it during the day to avoid potholes from hell

Synapse

word up… I got my turbo parts in the other day and found out that my turbo has a divided housing so I might try to find a twin scroll manifold with dual waste gates.

I got a better idea, ditch the turbo

People are saying that a twin scroll 4088 setup on the k24 will spool faster than a 35r.

Im sorry but a 4088 has the spool of a 42r and makes power of a 35r. No offense but its just a horrible turbo lol

I just don’t really feel like dropping 1300 dollars and hoping i can sell the turbo. I’m not trying to make huge numbers, Id just prefer a decent power band.

No that makes sense. Just post it for sale, if it sells it sells, then get a new turbo. If not use it

I dont even know what someone would pay for it.