What did you do to your car today?

Hit 20,000 miles on the way back from Ticonderoga…

:excited

Dude, once you go hardtop…

It still amazes me how much HT’s for S2K’s are. Miata guys can get a full carbon HT for cheaper than an OE for S2k.

youtu.be/eQrlsv9aYwM?hd=1

filled it up and hit 89k last night

Did 4 consecutive burnouts before doing a donut on some redneck back road in Slingerlands :rofl

Took my oem hardtop off of my miata, that i got for a 1/4 of the price of the one pictured above. :lol

Top down ftw!

Put it back together, put fresh fluids in it, put on the turbo blanket, wrapped DP, and took it for a few rips down the road to make sure it’s running tip top. I hope i didn’t wake Wayne up lol.

I get better fuel mileage out of my E85 LS1! And that is 60/40 Hwy/Cty.

Finally polished out the DD last night at work. Paint looks great, But its still a Grand Am…

Popped off a massive fireball during a 2-3 shift in front of johns shop :rofl

Kinda not a good comparison between a fullsize 4x4 truck and a car though.
Car is lighter, more aerodynamic and has double overdrive. My truck only has a 4 speed auto.

well not today but the other day i launched it off a creek bed then hit a couple trees

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/246709_10150613045135237_712510236_18553381_1616522_n.jpg

E85 is 30% less efficient though… so i’d say it levels the playing field.

Charged a brand new motorcycle battery with a car charger and fried it :facepalm

Good thing it has a 90 day warranty

http://files.sharenator.com/Aww_Yeah_meme_Meme_Faces_s250x196_156976_580_RE_resurrection-s250x196-170629-580.png

lol. how many amps were you charging it on? not engine start did you?

40 I think… what do you mean engine start?

well some chargers have a setting for engine crank, to get a vehicle started, puts out the max amount of amps to get a engine started.

This charger had a boost setting… thats what it was on. Battery is fucked.

haha warranty for the ftw! most motorcycle batteris should be chare at most at 15 amps, i usaully trickle charge them after at 2amps

Thats what I think im going to buy at walmart.

Got gas. 17.1 mpg- best ever