What did you do to your car today?

How big of a hail you guys got? Didn’t look that bad in Niskayuna here.

Mine was from 2008.

This was a tad bigger then a quarter and it happened in Albany and I know here at my house in Colonie the hail lasted about 30 seconds and was smaller then a skittle.

Found the missing link… sway bar link that is. The replaced it.

and charged some AC

first time in a while i paid under 4$ a gallon for gas

$3.679 up the road from me

Organized it, and then drove off with the floor mats on the roof :rofl

advanced pump timing on tdi, minimal smoke, more power, better mpgs and smoother running.

i also adjusted the boost valve and thats perfect aswell, no more 26-28psi spikes, now only 22.

car has never ran better!

Il have to have some tdi talks with you pete

yea no prob dude

installed new knuckle, axle and balljoint today. not due to an accident, but due to the pinch for the balljoint on the old knuckle cracked when trying to open it to release the old balljoint.

hooked up the vdo gauge with some help from a friend. still need to hide the line nicely and hook up the lighting, but it works fine. peaked it at 23-24psi during a couple test drives. is that normal?

is vdo the name brand?

changed oil, installed oil filter sandwich plate for my oil temp gauge, hooked up the gauge, then had to wash all the bird shit off the roof

yes

youtu.be/q0LKPnLH0BY?hd=1

private video= gay

Fuckin’ youtube

Video works for me but seriously my dad’s old Reliant could peel out better than that and it was a gutless turd. One time he did it at the stop sign up the street after the road was just paved and dug a hole in the fresh blacktop.

I didn’t touch the gas, Paul.