What did you do to your car today?

COOL STORY PJB

Yeah seriously. I was visually explaining how the clutch was popped from a cold start off the idle coastdown but Paul apparently isn’t observant enough to decipher the information directly in front of him

yea, it looks just like this

Factory Autometer boost gauge > * boost gauge

Autometer sucks lol

I did a ton of burnouts all day, and almost wadded the car in Cobleskill :rofl

DUDE

I did a burly 3rd gear slide around a certain turn on a certain road that I may or may not live on in front of a certain apartment complex. Never held it around the whole thing before. I love rain.

Absolutely! if it weren’t for rain, I’d never have been able to do an actual donut in the Ti.

Plugged the battery tender back in. :frowning:

dude do you live on Grooms? I beep at a house every day that has a ti in the driveway that looks just like yours hoping one day you’d be on the porch and I’d wave and junk and you’d wave back and whatnot. I need to know if I’m just annoying some random dude every day or it’s you.

Absolutely, sir- you’re right around there as well, right? Yes, I finally brought that down and my landlord hasn’t yelled at me yet for having one too many cars on the premises… :slight_smile:

Once we moved there, I didn’t realize how many people from here drive right by- I see, well, hear mainly, a bunch of cars from here (shift).

Haha - if I could get away with it, I’d bring the crx down just so I could slap a for sale sign on it by the road… :slight_smile:

Haha sweet, I was hoping so. I’ll stop beeping, the exhaust is probably plenty lol.

Next time, I’ll try to run out to the street and wave - or throw some garbage out the window, which ever will be more noticeable from the street, of course.

Washed it. It was filthy since its been a while but now its white again.

Installed oil cooler

what was wrong with the stock one?

I’m assuming it’s in a scrap heap in CT somewhere (it’s common for Evo guys to take them off after an engine change). I installed an oil temp gauge last night and deemed that a cooler was needed. Saw 220 last night in 60 degree ambient, saw 195 today in 80 degree ambient (after cooler install). All of these shops that say they are not needed on a street car are wrong (Buschur, AWD, etc), and only using the “well it’s running so it’s not broke” logic. I’m sure they are getting the oil over 250 during tuning sessions.

Some people will say that oil does not ‘work’ until over 200, totally wrong. Between 160-200 is optimal. Bearings love cool oil, that’s right out of the mouth of a former Clevite head of research. The ‘needs to get to 212 to boil off moisture’ logic is also.

I pieced together the same cooler that STM sells for about 50 dollars less.

1)Dump stupid HKS engine management that only 4 people in the world can tune
2)Install AEM
3)Have a good tuner come up. I can get you dyno time my engine builders shop
4)Enjoy badass Supra, and sell HKS crap

Senseless in trying to tune an E85 car out of the environment that it’s going to be driven in.

no what i mean is that the factory one wasn’t on the car when u got it?

See first sentence, lol, yes.

:rofl