What did you do to your car today?

well, between today and yesterday got the front shocks and ball joints of the Jimmy fixed by a Jimmy, and today got an oil change, a vacume leak fixed and got my broken exhaust re welded…jim handles and sounds better then waynes viper:wow

This

Finished vht niteshade or (cherry coke) my tailights on my c6.Added silverstar bulbs to compinsate for the darker lense but came out awsome.

<3 HKS.

:excited

Car doesn’t run bad. I’m probably just being anal, who knows. Come out for a ride and I’ll show you. And I’m pretty sure the car is making more power than 740whp or so. (Remember the spinning on the dyno) My black car made 690, and this thing feels way fucking faster.

I’m sure it runs well bud and I’d love to go for a ride (and I’ll give you one in my car). Just seems like the EMS is a TOTAL pain in the ass, and as you know, I trust an E85 tune out of the environment that it’s going to be driven about as much as I’d trust Howard tuning my car:lol FWIW, E85 like’s to knock when it’s run rich (from what I’ve seen anyway).

jetta- changed the oil, wired up my city lights and threw the gearheadjointz in the garbage to make way for some standard H4 bulbs-winning!

mustang- ordered more parts

Put it at stockish ride height. Much better lol

:excited no way

Yeahhh buddy. Only till I buy the new coilovers.

Thing was draggin ass yesterday.

I didn’t do it to mine but…I did this…

ripped on it, shot some flames out the back, and used the cones on the dunn bridge for a slalom course :lol

BECAUSE KEN BLOCK

got the turn signal problem fixed and the ac recharged

Wow, 06 needs a recharge already? It’s a Ford so not shocked.

i work at valvoline and they “claim” to have the system recharged every 2 years.

Cool, I’m a certified AC tech and a system that needs service every two years has a leak.

i know its fucking rediculous:rofl
they just try and scam everyones money, it kinda makes me upset to work there. thats why i refuse to work topside and have to try and sell customers that stuff. i’d rather just deal with the oil changes.

Can I haz deal on VR1 20W-50?!

i dunno if we’ve ever had to use that oil before lol. i can check though