What did you do to your car today?

It was cool but not cold. It just needed a little topping off.

The truck has 89k on it now so its been used before.

Ripped out my sunroof and put a delete panel in.

3M windo-weld is a PAIN IN THE FUCKING DICK TO CLEAN OFF OF ANYTHING FUCK

a/c is contents under pressure and should not drop unless it has a leak. how big of a leak determines how long your recharge will keep things cold before returning to cool again.

You should have had the die added so that the techs could find what o-ring or part needs to be replaced AND THEN had it recharged.

It was dyed, checked and recharged and theres no leaks. Ask John since he worked on it.

I guess 5 years ain’t too bad for a Ford.

WELL THEN!

r134a systems do leak down after use and miles despite popular belief . r12 lasted cause it wasnt as dense " i guess ya could say " . i used our refrigerant sniffer and u/v light with no leaks . jellies system held a little over 2 lbs and it was about 3/4 capacity still so not a big problem

my 02 has never been serviced. is icy cold. 233k miles on it. the guy i bought it from was the original owner, never used anything but the AC in the summer. even when i test drove it he didnt want the windows down

VW AC system > ford junk

yeah im taking the focus to jersey this weekend. gonna need to stop in and get an a/c check from you MEATPAWZ

My Z28 has had meatlocker quality A/C since '99, I just had to recharge it this season finally.

I should of added “for a Ford”. I’ll fix it good sir.

domestic systems seam to have more problems that imports i have seen . most chevy shit as long as it hasnt been opened up seems to hold up well .

My Corolla finally needs to be serviced after 16 years, lol. It’s cool, just not icy Toyota cold.

I <3 R12

On topic though, I showed 88Slowmarro how to do a burn out the other day :rofl

dude so niceeeee till the cunt up the road had to be a cunt

I’ve got a ton of R12 for sale…

id take it but i dont have any equip for it now

I figured it was her, she was grilling me the other day when I drove by.

The 97 with ~116k is still ice cold!

does the car go into limp mode at all? 23-24 is high and you’re going to eat that turbo for lunch if you keep ricing around like a noob.