What did you do to your car today?

I’m shocked that when I took your boss for a ride noone called the Police. :rofl we were LOUD

i know dude , most on the road are cool . but when a loud smokey gets done at my place when everyone does em there it gets the cunt up the rd going lolol . have ya seen what the rd in front of my garage looks like ??? its funny as hell

I left some strips there today lol

you have a better outlook on life than PJB, thats probably why you have no issues with yours. :lol

I saw some asshole in a cargo van burnout there once. Guy was a real inconsiderate asshole, :lol

lololol that guy is a DICKHEAD.

I heard that he’s always been one too.

the van by far was the coolest so far lol . red how is the stang running now that we tuned it up ?

Runs mint. Night and day

Did a delivery in Pittsfield with it and got gas when I got back and it got 18.77 mpg. Best ever mileage.

Not bad at all considering the previous best was 17.2 and I didnt drive like an old lady.

Adjusted rear toe, moar toe in!!!
Installed spring limiting cables and turbo heat shield.

realized the integra is broke status. commencement of ze swap started last night with Russo w00t

teggy or lumpy?

Swap is Lumpyy

so both your cars are out of commission?

whats wrong with the blue one?

Yea anything Jay touches turns to shit

:rofl

Lol, lumpyy is getting a replacement motor and the integra needs a new fifth gear :frowning:

Assuming the company paid for gas (and then some)?