What did you do to your car today?

Checked the compression a few times

lucked out there, big time. i thought these were still available new? atleast they aren’t OZ Futuras right?

they are still.They run about 350 per wheel with shipping from germany. they changed the style, they no longer say keskin, and the center cap is an exact repo of the OZ. at least mine look different and arn’t a direct take off of the futura.

tunershop doesnt have them?

and yeah, i dont totally hate the kt-1, but i think without the faux wheel bolts they would have been better.

but OZ Futuras are still top 5 for best wheel ever made in my book

Dropped it off at ASS for work. :confused:

Saw how fast it got to 100.

Ordered more parts

drove it angrily

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2066/20110629015537679.jpg

Removed this Sachs brand OEM gem from my bellhousing.

That’s impressive.

I installed two fenders and a new bumper, and went about getting everything totally lined up. Gonna need to play with them a bit more to get the gaps totally even, since the front end of my car is slightly tweaked from when I hit a deer with it. New hood is sitting in my back yard, hopefully clean by now.

Gave her a bath, rubbed her down with some lotion. Filled her holes up with some fresh lube and then took her out and showed her a good time.

Bought a case of Valvoline VR1 20W50 conventional for it’s upcoming oil change.

Added a tint strip to front window to keep the sun out of eyes a little more with out the damn sun visor being a blind spot.

Posting this for jason. We took this gem of a motor out of lumpyy.
ported intake

Cosworth head gasket

Motor split from the trans

Motor out of the car. Since his drive way isnt paved i had to use my car to pull his out from under the lift.

Cosworth avcs cams

Cosworth pistons and arp head studs

And the damage. Most likely a spun bearing. Found lots of copper flakes in the oil too.

FLSTFI - Added 8 dollars! to the gas tank. And I thought my Husqvarna got excellent fuel mileage…

Cobalt SS - Added almost 50 fucking dollars to its 12 gallon tank. Fuuuuu

Engine was worth more than I paid for the car lol

Seriously that is nuts

picked up the truck realized there was a 12" scratch in the fender that wasnt there before droppped truck back off to be buffed again! WTF!!!

prepared for a bonfire :slight_smile:

why are you burning brand new 2x4’s you dirtbag