What did you do to your car today?

scrap wood from work dirtbag

haha alright

<3

I always knew that motor was built but I didn’t know how well it was built. :wow

Reusing any of it?

Hit 60k on my way home from work.
http://i56.tinypic.com/2lu535e.jpg

possibly reusing some, if I can fucking identify the parts.

So far this is confirmed.

Engine - JDM STI RA Spec C block

Pistons - CP of some sorts, need to identify them, I see modmax on the underside but can’t find em anywhere

Cams-Cosworth. Same with the pistons, can’t identify them from listings online

Rods - Eagle

Rod Bearings(which took a shit) - Cosworth

still need to separate the block to find out crank specs, and to inspect for damage. valvetrain also doesn’t look stock, but its wayyyyy too dirty to try and inspect it.

Basically I need to find a friend that has access to hot tanking, so I can get the entire thing nice and clean.

as for right now, I’ve got another engine all lined up, so basically I’m going to make the decision on what to do with this spare engine after the cars back up and running. I have to source a cheap clutch to throw into it in the meantime. And probably get the turbo inspected, I suspect it’s shot

If that’s a v7 or v8 ej207 bottom end, you can rev it out to 8500 if the valvetrain supports it lol. No idea what the heads are yet?

Didn’t jay’s sti grenade his first synapse Built motor because he used cosworth cams and dropped a valve?

Not sure what exactly happened but I think the cam cracked.

None of the casting numbers match each other, all four pieces are different numbers lol

got it out , took it this a.m for a quick rip to see how it feels .

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269530_243789855633687_100000080240642_979060_4193024_n.jpg

Hows it feel?

great , feels stronger on motor than it did on no2 . its lean as a mofo and trips the c.e.l after 4k for it being so bad but it pulls right up and past 7k

made a diy intake filter shield so it doesnt get soaked every time it rains or after i wash it. hopefully it works haha

thats it? i rolled 234k yesterday

Shaved the rear emblems.

The fuck??? :rofl

Hell yeah. Big boy miles ftw

had a great time on sacandaga lake

OMG so much fun. Boat is a blast Alex.