What did you do to your car today?

^ :rofl

and yet you still call people out with a snowmobile.

Ironic.

what can i say, can’t handle the heat, sell your car and get a bass boat.:ponder

Me and the Jetta’s oil pan found one of HVCC’s “reverse speed-bumps” today. It sounded lovely.

luckily its a steel pan, they can take a good beating.

Going to try out my new pressure bleeder on the Ti’s brakes; with any luck- they’ll work like they’re supposed to afterward.

sucked up some water last night…fml…cleared it all out today and everything is fine except for a damn lifter tick…FML

^ It’s all worth it though because you gained like 5hp with that sweet cold air intake, right?

There are ways to get everywhere without hitting any of those. If you’re on the main part of the campus part downstairs in the garage. Enter at the lowest level near the security office. There will almost always be a spot where you don’t have to worry about those lame yellow bolt in ones.

I wonder if the skidmarks are still there from when a drunk hillbilly did a burnout on them and got arrested.

Yeah for whatever reason I parked in “b” lot I think, and if you take the very first turn-in you avoid it. On the way out I didn’t realize the damn speed moat.

Yeah I can tell haha. I’m actually still tempted to take this thing off the ultra lows.

I’ve started to de-mod it. I removed the ported throttle body and shipped it to it’s new owner.

washed it. everytime I look at it I realize how bad it needs coilovers.

What! Why??

De-mod, respray the car and sell it next season. I really want to put some time/money into my other cars and possibly buy a Duramax at some point.

You need another 5 zylinder German ride!

dude. that seriously blows!

backed it into some trash cans for the lulz.

ahhh, well good luck! :number1

Did a boost leak test and found a boost leak at the throttle body to intercooler hose. Gaaaaay