What did you do to your car today?

no assistance as i was told.

its sad to say but being a good customer really doesnt help you anymore…after someone spends thousands upon thousands of dollars and gets told sorry…leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

from what I have seen, this car left the shop with many flaws that should have been addressed… alex can talk about it if he wants.

although if and when this car is running strong again it will make well over 1k hp on e85… EASY!!

I talked to alex about it… I tend to agree with you man.

I cleaned snow off my windows:{

Ok do basically after talking to morgan he said that you cant expect a 4 cyl to make close to a 1000whp for long

if thats the case maybe he shouldnt be building them to make that much power. Maybe a better tune?

so he basically said… Oh well :dunno

No. Basically, Paul has a Mustang. That’s all.

found out my water pump is SHOT

Thats it?

So you get maybe a solid 3 weeks of use out of a motor? Wtf?

snow tires are on. car looks even dumpier now.

where was the air coming out during your leakdown test?

No one said oh well, we would like to examine the engine ourselves and see what failed or what the issue is ourselves. I warn all my customers that nothing is excempt from breaking when making high levels of power. Unfortunately you get to these extreme levels and things fail. Anyone that races whether drag racing/roadracing understands this. Unfortunately without having the opportunity to personally examine it you can only make assumptions, speculate. Everyone that knows me, knows that I only push setups when the customer asks me, purposely so they understand possible complications.

correct me if im wrong but when you build a motor for 1000whp and you make 931whp on the dyno ONCE then drive it on the streets and almost never hits 22psi(765whp) people that have been with me in the car can chime in… so mainly pushing 15psi maybe (521whp) according to my math doesn’t equal high horsepower to me…
As for me being aware that things occasionally go wrong…i am more than aware of…so in the end result its always the easiest to blame the owner which is ME

coming from exhaust manifold and catch can

yes correct… when something is making 3-4 times the hp the motor is really only a ticking time bomb… but other then the fact there is an issue with the motor, there are many more problems that should have been 100%.

Should of swapped in a LSx

You probably thought your engine was alive.

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/ZenLikeCalm/Screen%20Shot/NopeChuckTesta-2.jpg

its all funny when someone else motor’s blown…not so funny when your own goes

Yeah. Like you making fun of my for 5 months.

you are an exception